How to Select a Gift for a Girl
So your friends' birthday is coming up or some other event and you want to buy her a nice gift. The problem is, SHE got you a great gift, and you don't want to copy her and give the same gift back. She'll take it as offensive and think that you didn't like her gift.
So WHAT TO GET???
1. Think of what your friend does a lot or what she likes to do. Does she listen to music a lot? You can buy her new headphones, a CD that she likes, or an iTunes card. Does she like to watch movies? Ask her about her favorites and what she likes to watch. If she doesn't already have them, buy some movies for her at Wal-Mart and give her a gift card to Blockbuster.
2. If your friend is active, buy her hair bands, or maybe you could buy her a water bottle and a gift card to Academy Sports & Outdoors. If she plays soccer, buy her a soccer ball. If she does gymnastics or dance, buy her a muscle rub when she gets sore.
3. If your friend likes to write in her journal or writes a lot of stories, buy her a pack of sparkly gel pens and empty journals.
4. If your friend likes to design clothes, buy some iron-on patches or get her plain T-shirts and give her a sewing kit or a Bedazzler. Bedazzlers bring out the creativity in real artists!
5. If your friend likes to build, get her Lincoln Logs or get her a small building kit.
6. If she likes to shop, give her a card to her favorite store.
7. If your friend likes to read, get her bookmarks and a gift card to her favourite book shop.
· Don't buy too much unless she's a close and very personal friend.
· Scratch out the price if it's on the item. The point of a gift is not to let your friend know the price.
· Don't spend too much.